Sunday, February 14, 2016

Wienies are the Best!

Adventures of the Wiener Dog Extraordinaire, Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund by Ryan Beauchesne

I first discovered Crusoe a few years ago on Facebook, and fell in love with the little guy. I love dachshunds and have had four amazing ones in my life thus far. So, reading about Crusoe's adventures online and seeing him in his costumes meant I was hooked in no time. When I saw that he had a book coming out, I knew I had to have it.

This is more of a coffee table book. Its primary purpose is to look at Crusoe and his brother, Oakley, in their cute getups while on their adventures. What's nice is that there are stories that go with the pictures that are narrated by Crusoe himself. I'm telling you-this is THE book to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment