Friday, May 17, 2013

12th of Never

I can't believe the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson is twelve years old already! I've been reading them since the beginning of the series, and it's one of the best. The newest offering in the series, 12th of Never, doesn't disappoint.

Lindsay finally has her baby, Julie, but is also involved in several cases. Crime doesn't stop because you're on maternity leave. :)

A body goes missing from the morgue, causing trouble for Claire. Yuki is busy with a high profile murder/kidnapping case. Cindy, we don't hear about much, although her love life is in the toilet.

So much goes on in this book, but I am afraid to say too much because I don't want to give anything away.

As with all Patterson books, this was a fast read. Plus, it was exciting, so I didn't want to put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment