Saturday, February 15, 2014

More From the Factions

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

What is nice about this book is that it picks up right where Divergent left off. There may be a lapse of a few hours, but that's it. I like that in a sequel.

So much happens in this book. There are secrets that are uncovered, people alive that were presumed dead, and traitors close to home. More Divergents pop up, and it is neat to see who some of them are. We also learn more about the other factions, as well as the factionless in this book.

I am sorry I can't include more in this blog, but I really don't want to give anything away. Every time you turn the page, something exciting, good or bad, happens, and I can't ruin that for anyone considering reading this book. But, you should definitely read this.

Now, on to Allegiant, which I hear will piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment