Tuesday, April 14, 2015

TAYSHAS #16

Rotten by Michael Northrop

I thought I was done with TAYSHAS for this year, but then I got my ducks. One of my ducks is a black and tan dog, that I got because it reminded me of my black and tan dachshund. One of my librarians said it looked like Rotten. When I gave her a confused look, she asked if I read the book with the dog on the cover. I hadn't and it was there, so here we are.

JD is just home from upstate, and his mother rescued a Rottweiler while he was gone. Johnny Rotten, or JR, is what JD has decided his name is. JR doesn't like men much, but JD is working on him. One day, one of JD's idiot friends comes over and gets bitten. This bite is thrown out of proportion, and JD and his mom are now being sued. Things don't look good for JR, who has a bully breed history. Will JD be able to save his canine buddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment