Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Bewitching Sequel

Haunting the Deep by Adriana Mather

A sequel to a book I enjoyed immensely. This one has us once again with Samantha Mather and her new friends, the Descendants, in Salem. Everyone is getting ready for a Titanic-themed spring dance. People know Samantha can see spirits, but now the spirits she's coming in contact with are from that fateful voyage. Items that have spells cast upon them have been sent to Samantha, causing her to have these weird nondreams on the ship. To top it all off, Jaxon is acting weird.

It's clear that there is magic afoot, but Samantha and the Descendants are at a loss as to who is responsible for it.

I'm sorry I didn't say more, but I really don't want to give it all away. This was an intriguing novel. I hope there will be more to follow. It's safe to say that Adriana Mather is a new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment