Monday, June 4, 2018

Summer Book 1

The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen

I don't remember when or why I got this for my Kindle, but I am so glad I did. This is not your typical scorned wife book. No, this one messes with your head for the first third and you don't know where the book is going to go next. In fact, I can't write about this one without ruining any aspect of the book.

What you really need to know is this: Richard discarded his wife, and is now marrying a replacement. He claims she drinks too much and she's crazy. And, oh yeah, she can't give him a baby. Is this the real story? You'll have to read this to find out.

Seriously, just when you think you know what's going on, the author's turn the story on its end, and they do it over and over all the way until the story finishes. It's a wild ride and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment