Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Book #8

Gone by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

This is from the Michael Bennett series. He's the New York City cop who has ten children. Anyway, in the previous book in this series, Bennett caught this major Mexican cartel guy. Unfortunately, this guy, Perrine, escaped custody and vowed to take out Bennett and his family. The Bennett clan ended up in witness protection, having to move clear across the country to middle of nowhere California for their safety.

In the meantime, this Perrine guy is settling old scores. Anyone who ever crossed him, he's taking out in the most brutal ways. Bennett gets sucked back into the search for him. Ultimately, good prevails and bad is double tapped in the noggin.

Not the best Patterson book I've read. In fact, I started it months ago, but got all caught up in the TAYSHAS list, so I forgot about it. Still, I was able to pick up where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment